Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Keynote talks

I am very happy and honored to have been invited to be a Keynote speaker at two conferences this Fall.

I will speak at NordiCHI (more about the program here) which is one of my favorite conferences in the field of Human Computer Interaction. I have not decided the topic yet in detail but it will be based on the book that Lars-Erik Janlert and I are finishing up, so maybe something about interactivity clutter and interactivity fields.

I will also give a Keynote presentation at the Relating Systems Thinking and Design (RSD5) Symposium. This is an exciting symposium that is intended to develop a stronger integration between systems thinking and design. Among the other Keynote presenters are Humberto Maturana and Liz Sanders. Both of which I have already had the pleasure of meeting. For this Keynote I am even less sure what it will be about. We'll see when we get closer.

2 comments:

Leather Bags Manufacturers said...

love ryour article on the book of Lars-Erik

Vintage Leather Bags said...

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article.